Due to delay in supplier parts fulfillment of this item will be delayed significantly.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Super CoachVac HEPA backpack vacuum is a productivity powerhouse. Designed to be lightweight and powerful, this portable vacuum is great for high square footage areas.
Why Choose the Super CoachVac Backpack:
- Super CoachVac HEPA is designed to handle high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness.
- Large capacity and strong suction remove heavy-duty dust and debris.
- A high-powered motor combined with Four Level Filtration for powerful suction.
- 10 quart filter - traps more dust with less downtime.
- 3 times faster than traditional uprights - removes substantially more soil from commercial carpet.
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles .3 micron or larger - meets HEPA filtration levels.
- The Super CoachVac HEPA has earned the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- This vacuum system meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and Indoor Air Quality.
- Meets the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating for Green Cleaning – Sustainable Cleaning Equipment.
- Utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips.
- Backpack vacuums are proven to clean more area in less time and with less operator fatigue.
- Integrated tool belt keeps accessory tools within your grasp.
- Includes a thermal protector shut-off switch that prevents the motor from overheating due to a full filter or obstruction within the vacuum.
- 1188 watts/9.9 amp motor.
- 150 CFM.
- 100" static lift.
- Sound level is 66dBA.
- Four-level filtration: 1190 sq. in. total area.
- 10 qt./11L capacity.
- HEPA Filtration: 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
- Uses Intercept Micro Filter media.
- ProTeam Item #107104.
- Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, 3 years on labor and 3 years on motor and life on the molded body parts.
Note: Warranty will be voided if genuine ProTeam bags are not used.
Includes Xover (107100) Tool Accessory Kit:
- 14" Xover floor tool.
- 42-59" telescopic wand.
- 3" dust brush.
- 5" upholstery tool.
- 17" crevice tool.
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- Micro cloth filter bag
- 1-1/2" x 54" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50-foot extension cord
- Literature Kit
Replacement Filter Bags Available (Item #073202): 100331 Intercept 10 qt. Micro Filter Paper Bags.
Why ProTeam Backpack Vacuums?
- ProTeam backpacks use less than half the energy and effort to clean the same area as an upright.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum reduces stress on joints due to the natural walking motion.
- With a backpack vacuum you vacuum upright instead of hunching over which reduces lower back pain.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum results in less body stress due to the use of larger muscle groups.
- ProTeam backpack vacuums remove more soil without stirring up dust that would cause you to breathe unhealthy air.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Routine Maintenance
ProTeam offers instructions on how to troubleshoot problems an...
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Preparing for Operation
This is a short training video that demonstrates how cleaning ...
ProTeam Super QuarterVac & Super CoachVac Residential Cleaning Service Kit
Commercial Backpack vacuums are lighter and easier to maneuver...
ProTeam Backpack Productivity
Watch now to see how vacuuming productivity increases when usi...
Wearing the Next Gen Backpack Vacuum (Spanish)
Learn how to properly adjust and wear the new next gen ProTeam...