NOTICE TO DURA WAX CUSTOMERS:
During this period of increased demand, lead times may be extended beyond traditional expectations and inventory of Husky branded items may be temporarily out-of-stock as we continue to get massive orders that deplete available materials.
Moving forward, Canberra will consider all sales final at the point of purchase order submission. Canberra will not accept cancellation of said order or the return of unused product.
This standard will be followed until further notice. Please order responsibly and Canberra will do our best to fulfill what you need.
In light of the above, All customer submitted orders for Husky Disinfectants to Dura Wax are final and there will be no returns. Please order responsibly.
Husky 891 Arena Disinfectant - The first formula to carry CA-MRSA kill claims on hard surfaces.
EMERGING PATHOGEN COMPLIANCE GUIDANCE
Husky 891 Arena Disinfectant (EPA Registration #1839-166) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Husky 891 Arena Disinfectant can be used against SARS-CoV-2 (Corona Virus) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rotavirus.
891 is a neutral, concentrated disinfectant cleaner that effectively cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects.
Husky 891 Meets CDC recommended criteria for cleaning and disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces.
Why Choose Husky 891 Arena Disinfectant Cleaner?:
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Ideal for use on finished floors due to its neutral pH.
- Kills CA-MRSA USA-300 and 400 strains on hard surfaces Husky Arena Disinfectant 891 - including artificial turf.
- Combines the activity of a dialkyl quaternary with powerful cleaning agents, buffered to a neutral pH for no-rinse cleaning and disinfection.
- Husky Arena 891 is a broad spectrum disinfectant - EPA registered.
- Effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria including: VISA, VRE strains and MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), viruses (including HBV, HCV and HIV-1, the AIDS virus), and pathogenic fungi.
- Blood borne pathogen compliant.
- EPA SDSI Certification.
- NSF Registered.
Use 891 Arena in an extensive list of facilities:
- Sports venues
- Training camps
- Schools and universities
- Locker rooms
- Health clubs
- Tattoo parlors
- Child care facilities
- Prisons and jails
- Veterinary clinics.
Use Arena disinfectant on a plethora of hard surfaces; for example:
- Sports floors and courts.
- Sports equipment.
- Playground equipment such as slides and swings.
- Wrestling/gymnastic/exercise mats.
- Exercise equipment.
- Tanning equipment.
- Helmets and sports gear.
- Head gear.
- Whirlpools and tubs.
- Prison cells, showers and common areas.
- Husky 891 is highly dilutable - use only 1 oz. per gallon of water.
- Green in color.
- Fresh fragrance.
- Neutral pH: 6.2 - 7.5.
- Sold in:
- Case of (4) 1 gallon bottles.
Husky Arena 891 Effectiveness:
At the 1 ounce per gallon dilution, this product demonstrates effective disinfectant activity against these organisms:
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serotype choleraesuis.
- Staphylococcus aureus.
- Bordetella bronchiseptica.
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes.
- Enterobacter aerogenes.
- Enterobacter cloacae.
- Enterococcus faecalis.
- Escherichia coli.
- Escherichia coli (clinical isolate).
- Escherichia coli 0111:H8.
- Fusobacterium necrophorum.
- Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp. pneumoniae.
- Listeria monocytogenes.
- Pasteurella multocida.
- Proteus vulgaris.
- Proteus mirabilis ATCC 25933.
- Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serotype typhi.
- Serratia marcescens.
- Shigella sonnei.
- Shigella flexneri Type 2b.
- Shigella dysenteriae.
- Staphylococcus epidermidis.
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Clinical - Flesh Eating Strain BIRD M3).
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA).
- Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) NRS 123 Genotype USA400.
- Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) NRS 384 Genotype USA300.
- Gentamicin resistant Acinetobacter baumannii.
This product, when used on environmental, inanimate, hard, non-porous surfaces exhibits effective virucidal* activity against:
- SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) (see effectiveness statement)).
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV).
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Type 1.
- Herpes Simplex Type 2.
- Influenza A2/Hong Kong.
- Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740, Strain 229E).
- SARS associated Coronavirus.
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV).
- Bovine Rhinotracheitis.
- Feline Leukemia.
- Feline Picornavirus.
- Avian Influenza A Virus and Canine Distemper Virus.
*virucidal means it destroys (kills) or deactivates (it can no longer infect) the virus.
Dura Wax offers the following line of disinfectant cleaning products such as covid disinfectants, aka corona disinfectants, sars-2 disinfectants, concentrated disinfectants, pathogen disinfectants, bacterial disinfectant cleaners, effective virucidal cleaners, effective concentrated virus cleaners, effective concentrated disinfectant cleaners, effective concentrated bacterial cleaners, disinfectants and deodorizers, no rinse disinfectant cleaners, no rinse cleaners, 1 step disinfectant cleaners. Our disinfecting products are used in multiple areas such as schools, businesses, warehouses, churches, institutions, veterinarian clinics, arenas, prisons and other buildings that require routine cleaning.
Although there are no products with specific label claims against the Ebola Virus, enveloped viruses such as Ebola are susceptible to a broad range of hospital disinfectants used to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces. In contrast, non-enveloped viruses are more resistant to disinfectants. As a precaution, selection of a disinfectant product with a higher potency than what is normally required for an enveloped virus is being recommended at this time. EPA-registered hospital disinfectants such as Husky 891 Arena with label claims against non-enveloped viruses (e.g., norovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus, poliovirus) are broadly antiviral and capable of inactivating both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.