Convenient kit gives you what you need to eliminate troublesome soap scum.
What you get in the Scum-Gone Kit:
- One Gallon of Scum-Gone:
- Concentrated formula is cost effective.
- Makes cleaning easy without abrasive ingredients that may harm surfaces.
- Cuts through soap scum, dulling film, and hard water deposits.
- Doesn't have an overpowering chemical odor, just a pleasant scent.
- Use on washroom fixtures, shower room stalls and floors, hard water buildup on drinking fountains, stainless steel, porcelain, and aluminum fixtures.
- One Libman Power Scrub Brush:
- Comfortable contoured handle helps keep your hand from tiring.
- Extra knuckle room between handle and brush.
- Powers through soap scum and film left behind.
- Cleans a larger area in a shorter amount of time.
- Use 9 to 10 oz. of Scum-Gone per gallon of water.
- Apply to surface, let soak, 3 minutes or longer.
- Use the Power Scrub Brush to remove all unsightly scum and film.
- Scum-Gone Soap Scum Remover.
- Lemon scent.
- Use 9 to 10 ounces per gallon of water for most applications.
- Libman Power Scrub Brush
- 95 tufts of 1" long, stapled polymer fibers
- 7" x 2½" scrubbing surface with pointed end for corners.