Feather dusters are time tested for their effectiveness. This Medium Ostrich Feather Duster is soft and pliable.
What Makes This Ostrich Feather Dusters a Standard in the Industry?
- Tough, long wearing and washable.
- Thousands of soft filaments in each feather work like magnets to attract dust.
- Really picks up the dust, instead of just scattering it from one place to another.
- When full, simply shake out dust.
- Works great in tight spaces! Gets dust out of delicate items without disturbing them.
- Gray ostrich feathers don't scratch or mar delicate surfaces.
- Soft and supple, feathers effectively pull dust away from fine objects, including plants, bottles and ornaments.
- Great for dusting around electronics because feathers are resistant to static electricity.
- Feathers may be washed in sudsy water and rinsed thoroughly. Hang to dry.
- When storing feather dusters for long periods, use moth balls.
- Medium: 9" plume, 20" overall (#150200)
Did you know?
- The first feather duster patent was issued in 1874 to Susan Hibbard of Lake Geneva, WI.
- The feather duster was considered a status symbol in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.