WaterHog Eco Elite Entrance Mats Feature the Classic Rubber Border.
Why WaterHog Eco Elite For Your Entrance Mats?
- A true eco friendly floor mat with 100% recycled PET fiber system.
- Dries quickly; won't fade or rot.
- The only scraper mats with the Exclusive "water dam" border:
- Traps dirt and water in the mat and off your floor.
- Minimizes slip hazards.
- Prevents floor damage.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Scrapes dirt and water off shoe soles and holds them inside mat where they belong.
- Exclusive raised-rubber water-dam border allows each Waterhog wiper mat to hold up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard of mat.
- Rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending floor mat's life.
- Available in:
- Cleated rubber backing to minimize movement on carpets.
- Smooth back is for hard surfaces.
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - not adversely affected by salt or ice melt.
- Recommended as an entrance mat for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- Fiber: 100% post consumer recycled PET polyester fabric reclaimed from drink bottles.
- Weight: 30 oz. per square yard.
- Pattern: Herringbone.
- Backing: 20% post consumer recycled rubber reclaimed from tires.
- Border Thickness .160"
- Total Mat Thickness: 3/8"
- Flammability: Passes Flammability Standard DOC FF-1-70.
- Slip Resistance: Certified by National Floor Safety Institute.