The GoFree Flex Pro Cleans 30% Faster Than a Corded Backpack Vacuum!
Increase Productivity - Clean 5 Times Faster Than an Upright Vacuum..
Why You Should Choose the GoFree Flex Backpack Vacuum:
- No Cords! Eliminate cord winding, moving, tripping.
- Go wherever you need to go to get the job done.
- Long run time - 75 mins. for greater productivity.
- Fast charging battery - fully charged in just 2.5 - 3 hours.
- Long lasting lithium ion battery and control circuit for state-of-the-art performance.
- Noticeably quieter - won't disturb people working nearby.
GoFree Flex Advantages:
- Weighs just 18 lbs!
- Quiet - only 63 dBa! That's just 5 dBa above normal conversation in a restaurant.
- Fits closer to the body reducing the chance of bumping into doorways, walls, or furniture.
- Distributes weight more naturally.
- Great for shorter stature users.
- The die-cast aluminum tri-latch system assures air performance.
- Four Level Filtration w/HEPA captures 99.97 percent of particulates 0.3 microns or larger, including fine carbon dust from the motor, for improved indoor air quality.
- Angle of rear exhaust filters will not disturb papers on desks as it passes.
- Easier quick-release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal - reducing air and dust leakage.
- The GoFree Flex has earned approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), because it meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and indoor air quality.
- Meets the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system for Green Cleaning – Sustainable Cleaning Equipment.
- Weight: 18 lbs/8.2 kg
- Airflow: 78 cfm
- Static Lift: 54 in.
- Power: 360 watts
- Amperage: 10 amps
- Voltage: 36 volts
- Run time: ~75 mins.
- Charge time: ~2.5-3 hours
- Decibel: 63.7 dBA
- Dry Fit - 6 qt. or 6.6 L
- Filtration: ProLevel Filtration: 1054 sq. in. total area
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Hose Length: 4.5 ft.
- Warranty: 3 year warranty on parts and labor. 2 year warranty on motor, battery and charger. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
- Certification: UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243).
- Height: 24 in.
- Width: 10.125 in.
- Depth: 7.125 in.
- Mfg Part#: 107507
Includes 107100 Accessory Kit:
- 42-59" telescopic wand 106290.
- Xover 14" floor tool 107016.
- 3" dust brush 100110.
- 5" upholstery tool 100115.
- 17" crevice too 100108l.
ProTeam BackPack Vacuums Advantages:
- ProTeam backpacks use less than half the energy and effort to clean the same area as an upright.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum reduces stress on joints due to the natural walking motion.
- With a backpack vacuum you vacuum upright instead of hunching over which reduces lower back pain.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum results in less body stress due to the use of larger muscle groups.
- ProTeam backpack vacuums remove more soil without stirring up dust that would cause you to breathe unhealthy air.