The Super Coach Pro 6 Backpack Vacuum. Lightweight! Powerful! Comfortable!
Why Choose the Super Coach Pro 6 BackPack:
- The next generation in cleaning efficiency and comfort.
- No bending over as with an upright, no lugging heavy machine up and down stairs.
- Ergonomic backpack design with patent pending FlexFit™ articulating harness increases range of motion, reduces fatigue, and improves productivity.
- New triangular shape:
- Fits closer to the body reducing the chance of bumping into doorways, walls, or furniture.
- Distributes weight more naturally.
- The die-cast aluminum tri-latch system assures air performance.
- Four Level Filtration w/HEPA captures 99.97 percent of particulates 0.3 microns or larger, including fine carbon dust from the motor, for improved IAQ.
- Angle of rear exhaust filters will not disturb papers on desks as it passes.
- Noticeably quieter - only 65.8 dBa! Only 5 dBa above normal conversation in a restaurant.
- Easier quick-release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal - reducing air and dust leakage.
- The Super Coach 6 has earned the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), because it meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and indoor air quality.
- Meets the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system for Green Cleaning – Sustainable Cleaning Equipment.
- Great for shorter stature users
- 1108 watts/9.5 amp motor
- 159 CFM
- 96" static lift
- 65.8 dBa sound level.
- Four level filtration with HEPA: 1054 sq. in total area.
- 6 quart capacity.
- Industry best 3/3/3 warranty; 3 year on parts, labor and motor; lifetime on molded parts.
Includes 107100 Xover Accessory Kit:
- 42-59" telescopic wand.
- Xover 14" floor tool.
- 3" dust brush.
- 5" upholstery tool.
- 17" crevice tool.
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- 2 HEPA filters
- Micro cloth filter bag
- 1-1/2" x 54" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50-foot extension cord
- Literature Kit
Why ProTeam BackPack Vacuums:
- ProTeam backpacks use less than half the energy and effort to clean the same area as an upright.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum reduces stress on joints due to the natural walking motion.
- With a backpack vacuum you vacuum upright instead of hunching over which reduces lower back pain.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum results in less body stress due to the use of larger muscle groups.
- ProTeam backpack vacuums remove more soil without stirring up dust that would cause you to breathe unhealthy air.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ProTeam - The Next Generation
More than 25-years ago, ProTeam gave the industry backpack vac...
How to Properly Wear a ProTeam Backpack Vacuum
Learn how to properly wear a ProTeam backpack vacuum. http://...
Proper Vacuuming Motion with a ProTeam Backpack Vacuum (Spanish)
Learn the proper vacuuming motion with a ProTeam backpack vacu...
How to Change Power Cords in a ProTeam Backpack Vacuum
Learn the quick and easy steps to change a power cord in a Pro...
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Routine Maintenance
ProTeam offers instructions on how to troubleshoot problems an...
ProTeam Super QuarterVac & Super CoachVac Residential Cleaning Service Kit
Commercial Backpack vacuums are lighter and easier to maneuver...
ProTeam Backpack Vacuum Routine Maintenance Recommendations
ProTeam walks you through several of the routine maintenance r...