The EDIC 2000IX-HR combines power and large capacity with a compact size and weight that makes it ideal for the single operator.
Big tank inside a surprisingly compact body for maximum efficiency.
Add the 12" DUAL JET WAND and 25 ft Vacuum/Solution Hose for a Ready to Go Unit!
Why Choose this Carpet Extractor:
- Large 12 gallon solution tank and 11 gallon recovery tank.
- Powerful 220 psi!
- Opens quickly, allowing access to motor compartment.
- Sealed waterproof switches are inset at top of handle for safety and ease of operation.
- Motors are mounted to a metal base plate to guarantee long-term durability.
- Vacuum motors are mounted upright, eliminating premature bearing failure.
- Standard five gallon bucket fits under the drain valve for easy emptying.
- Intercooler cools the motor compartment, extending motor life.
- Solution Tank: 12 Gallons
- Recovery Tank: 11 Gallons
- Solution Pump: 220 PSI diaphragm pump
- GPM: 5.3
- Vacuum Motors: Powerful 3-stage for superior water lift
- Water Lift: 150
- Vac Shutoff: Mechanical ball float. Helps protect your vacuums for excess moisture
- Tank Construction: Durable rotomolded polyethelene with granite finish for a professional appearance
- Baseplate: 1/4" Aluminum
- Rear Wheels: Large 10" non-marking wheels
- Casters: 4"
- Power Cord: 50' 12/3 Detachable twist-lock cord
- Recommended Optional Wand: Dual jet S-bend wand #1034-11003FB
- Hose Assembly: Optional
- Vac intake: 1.5"
- Heat Ready: Yes
- Weight: 84 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 100 Lbs
- Dimensions: 35"H x 31"L x 18"W
- Shipping Dimensions: 36.5"H x 31.5"L x 19"W
- Electrical Draw: 15 Amps
- Warranty: 5 year
Note: The EDIC 2000IX-HR Carpet Extractor ships directly from the manufacturer using the carrier of their choice. 3-5 day lead time.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Product Brochure Galaxy 2000 Series Carpet Extractors