The Counter Strike surface disinfecting system is a complete solution for quickly disinfecting surfaces and touch-points in facilities and public areas.
EDIC Counter Strike Surface Disinfecting System Highlights:
- This system provides the operator with a compact, powerful package for quick application of disinfecting chemicals in a fine mist to multiple types of surfaces and touch-points in nearly any location.
- The on-board tool caddy system simplifies transporting the Counter Strike to the job location with all tools and chemical necessary to complete the surface disinfecting job in one trip.
- Durable, light-weight, compact body with folding handle.
- Top mounted chemical tray, misting gun holster, and large rear wheels for easy transport.
- 220 PSI pump, optimal rate of solution dispensing for maximum productivity.
- 5-Gallon solution tank for larger coverage, reducing downtime from needing to refill solution.
- Compatible with most commercial disinfectants.
- 37” commercial tough misting gun for extended reach to high and low areas with ease.
- Atomizing spray tip provides 70 Micron droplet size for finer misting and better saturation control with in-line filter to minimize clogging.
- Twist off spray tip for easy maintenance or replacement.
- 25’ industrial solution hose with quick connects.
- Model 500M
- Solution Tank: 5 gallon
- Run Time: 1.1 hours wide open
- Solution Pump: 220 psi
- Mist Particle Size: 70 Micron VMD
- Solution Hose: 25′ standard (optional 50′ or 100′)
- Tank Construction: Polyethylene, lifetime warranty
- Clam Shell Design: Only two screws to open the equipment bay for easy maintenance or repair
- Rear Wheels: 7″ non-marking
- Casters: 2.5″
- Power Cord: 25′ detachable
- Mist Application Gun: Commercial tough, 37″ length, twist-off tips for easy maintenance or replacement
- Misting Gun Holster: Side mounted for easy transport and storage
- Tool Caddy: Top mounted for easy transport of chemical, solution hose, and power cord
- Folding Handle: Folds flat to machine for compact storage or transport in tight spaces
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 year parts & labor on machine, lifetime warranty on body
MADE IN THE USA!
Note: The EDIC Counter Strike Surface Disinfecting System ships directly from the manufacturer using the carrier of their choice. 3-5 day lead time.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Counter Strike Surface Disinfecting System
The Counter Strike surface disinfecting system from EDIC is a ...
CR2 Restroom Cleaning Step 1 - Setup
This video shows you have to perform step 1 of the 4 step rest...
CR2 Restroom Cleaning Step 2 - Pre-Spray
This video shows you have to perform step 2 of the 4 step rest...
CR2 Restroom Cleaning Step 3 - Pressure Wash and Rinse
This video shows you have to perform step 3 of the 4 step rest...
CR2 Restroom Cleaning Step 4 - Extraction
This video shows you have to perform step 4 of the 4 step rest...
Specification Sheet Counter Strike Spec Sheet
Operations Manual Counter Strike Manual
Quick Start Guide How To Prime Line Card