The Heat 'N' Run™ 705HR 2000W External Heater is the only detachable heater on the market!
Mounts on the outside, taking only seconds to attach or remove.
Heat 'N' Run Highlights:
- The only detachable heater on the market that mounts on the outside, taking only seconds to attach or remove.
- Heats up really fast: Delivers 200 degrees of heat in about 90 seconds.
- Extend the life of your EDIC® Galaxy extractor by mounting the heater on the outside.
- Keeps everything on the inside of the extractor cooler, extending the life of the pump and motors.
- Greater longevity and ease of use make the Heat 'N' Run system the ONLY way to add heat to your extractor.
- The stainless steel tank and heating element prevent corrosion and clogs that can obstruct heat transfer.
- Works with the Galaxy, Galaxy Pro, and select Galaxy 5 models.
- Gives you the option of purchasing a carpet extractor without heat and then adding the heater at a later time.
- In the unlikely event a repair is necessary, simply lift the heater off the back of the machine. Easy!
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, lifetime on housing.
- Pressure: Up to 1000 PSI.
- Tank Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8 ¼"H X 24"L X 8 ¼"W.
- Power Cord: 50' Detachable.
- Electrical Draw: 14.2 Amps.
*Recommended for use with "heat-ready" EDIC® equipment.
Operator's Manual 700HR & 702HR Operations Manual