Environmentally Responsible Floor Rinse and General Purpose Neutral Cleaner.
Why You'll Want to Replace Your Current Harsh Cleaners with Rinse 'N Clean:
- Meets the "Green" standard that cleaning professionals expect in today's environment.
- A true neutral cleaner that won't harm surfaces.
- Gets the job done without having to rinse.
- Low foam.
- No dyes.
- Will not harm floor finishes or remove the shine.
- May be used in automatic floor scrubbers.
- For floors after stripping: dilute 2 ounces of Rinse 'N Clean in 1 gallon of cold water. Rinse floor with a quality wet mop leaving a film free surface. A second rinse can be done if necessary.
- For finished floors: dilute 2 ounces of Rinse 'N Clean in 1 gallon of cold water. Apply this neutral cleaner with a quality wet mop to clean the floor and restore the gloss of the floor finish.
- For general purpose cleaning: dilute 2 ounces of Rinse 'N Clean in 1 gallon of cold water. Using a sponge, scouring pad, cleaning towel, etc., clean dirty areas. No rinse needed.
- For automatic floor scrubbers: dilute 2 ounces of Rinse 'N Clean in 1 gallon of cold water and pour into automatic scrubber.
- pH: Neutral.
- No phosphates and V.O.C. free.
- No added colors.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#042901)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#042901C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#042905)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#042955)