Leaves floor squeaky clean and in perfect condition to apply floor sealers and finishes.
Cleans Floors and Floor Mats of Salt and Ice Melt Residues.
Why you should choose Neutra-Rinse:
- Lifts and removes soap scum left from stripping/rinsing procedures.
- Great at dissolving and removing all types of salts, detergent residue and hard water stains.
- Removes ice melt and salt films from entranceways.
- Neutralizes and removes the white salt residue and film that mar, scratch, and dull floor finishes.
- Neutralizing floor rinse safe for all types of floors.
- Use in final rinse water.
- Contains no harsh alkalis.
- Economical - JUST 9 ounces of Neutra-Rinse per gallon of water.
- Resilient tile.
- Sealed concrete.
- Sealed wood floors.
- Floor mats.
- Car and Truck carpets and mats.
- Works on shower stalls, floors, and drinking fountains, urinals, toilets, porcelain, stainless steel surfaces, and aluminum fixtures.
- Use in first rinse water to pick up any soap scum that's left from your stripping/rinsing procedures, follow by a second rinse with clear water.
- Use a sponge or soft brush to wipe away all unsightly scum and film.
- Dilutions ratios:
- Rinsing prior to rewaxing: 4 ounces of Neutra-Rinse to 1 gallon of water.
- Damp mopping ice-melt scums: 9 ounces of Neutra-Rinse to 1 gallon of water.
- Hard water films on drinking fountains: 10 ounces of Neutra-Rinse to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray bottle use in washrooms: ¼ Neutra-Rinse to ¾ water.
- Cleaning terrazzo, quarry, ceramic or porcelain tile: 1 pint Neutra-Rinse to 1 gallon water.
- Fresh lemon scent.
- Contains a powerful chelating agent, water conditioner and softener, solvent dissolver and detergent cleaner.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (043104)
- Case of (4) Gallons (043104C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (043105)