Stearns Floor Conditioner and Neutralizer Conditions Your Floor after Stripping and Prior to Finishing!
Why Use Stearns Floor Conditioner and Neutralizer?:
- Neutralizes alkaline residue after floor stripping for better floor finish application and sealing.
- Works on floors and carpets to remove ice melt residue and hard water brown water spots.
- Eliminates dulling, discoloring, and hazing.
- Just add a packet to rinse water and it neutralizes any alkaline residue left on the floor.
- Counteracts urine odor in restrooms.
- Diluted solutions are high quality and hardworking.
- Easy to inventory and store.
- USEPA Safer Choice Recognized.
- Fantastic choice for cleaning floors, restrooms, carpets, and chalkboards.
- After cleaning or stripping, add contents of one packet of Floor Conditioner and Neutralizer to 6 gallons of water.
- Stir to form a uniform solution.
- Apply solution with a mop, sponge, or cloth.
- On floors to be sealed or finished, pick up the distributed solution with a mop or wet vac., then let air dry. For other applications, simply allow to air dry.
- No added fragrance.
- Phosphate free.
- 72 pouches per case.
- One case makes 432 gallons.
Tech Sheet Floor Conditioner and Neutralizer
SDS Sheet (English) Floor Conditioner and Neutralizer
Instructions (Eng./Span.) Floor Conditioner and Neutralizer