Deep Scrub - A Neutral Floor Cleaner Designed to Deep Clean Your Floors!
Deep Scrub is Formulated to Penetrate and Remove damaged and dull top coats of finish embedded with Dirt, Scuffs and Scratches!
Step 1 of the Deep Scrub/Recoat Simple 3 Step System to Revive Floors in Between Stripping and refinishing.
Why You Will Love Deep Scrub:
- Formulated to cut through embedded dirt, oil and grime quickly.
- Quickly removes an old layer of finish to leave floor ready for recoating.
- Surfaces are left clean with no harsh residues.
- Deodorizes as it deep cleans so rooms are left smelling fresh.
- Strong yet easy on hands and skin.
- Use 6-8 ounces per 1 gallon of water for deep scrubbing of floor.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Deep Scrub with Green or Blue floor pad.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use in:
- Locker rooms and washrooms.
- Patient rooms.
- Hallways and foyers.
- Use anywhere that a deep cleaning is required.
- Mixes into any water (even cold, hard water) smoothly and quickly.
- 6 to 8 ounces per gallon of water for scrubbing.
- Contains detergents, wetting agents, emulsifiers, soil suspension agents, and builders.
- Available in:
- One Gallon Bottles (#016901)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#016901C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#016905)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#016955)
- The Deep Scrub/ReCoat Kit (#016901K)