Stone Logix Neutral Cleaner is safer for the environment and cleans natural stone gently. Restores and brightens tile and grout to its original color with the power of oxygen.
Why use Stone Logix?:
- Formulated for all natural stone, including marble, granite, terrazzo, limestone and travertine, tile and grout.
- Neutral pH will not react with stone.
- Non-etching formula keeps stone beautiful for years to come.
- Lab tested.
- Will not attack finishes.
- Designed to be a natural stone cleaner that cleans safely, quickly and easily.
- Unique chemical blend breaks down oils, grime and dirt making it simple to mop or wipe away.
- Concentrated; two simple dilutions for most situations.
- Easy to follow instruction chart on product label.
- For light duty cleaning dilute 1 or 2 parts Stone Logix to 128 parts water.
- For heavy duty cleaning dilute 10 or 12 parts Stone Logix to 128 parts water.
- Dilute with cool, cold, or unheated water.
- Green Seal Certified.
- Clear liquid.
- Mild citrus scent.
- pH between 6.0 - 6.5.
- 1 gallon bottle.
Natural Stone Cleaning Tips:
- Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids on marble, limestone, travertine, or onyx surfaces.
- Don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don't mix bleach and ammonia: this combination creates a toxic and lethal gas.
- Don't ever mix chemicals together unless directions specifically instruct you to do so.
- Do dust mop floor or clean surfaces frequently.
- Do clean surfaces with a mild detergent like Stone Logix.
- Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing.
- Do blot up spills immediately!
- Do protect stone floors and surfaces with non-slip mats or area rugs.
- Do protect countertops and surfaces with coasters, trivets, and placemats.
CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.