HydrOxi Pro® Grout Smart™ is a unique cleaner comprised of natural orange oil, hydrogen peroxide and surfactant technology that safely renovates, cleans and maintains hard surfaces.
What Makes HydrOxi Pro® Grout Smart™ A Great Choice?:
- Works on virtually any hard surface - from tile to glass.
- Versatile cleaner and degreaser - restores and brightens.
- Non toxic - leaves no residue - no rinsing required!
- No grout/tile etching.
- Reduces contaminates - removes soapy build up left behind by the competition.
- Safer for the environment and no hazardous materials!
- Use in autoscrubbers, steamers, pressure sprayers, and extraction machines.
RENOVATE: Restores and brightens tile and grout, brick, stone and marble to its original color. Helps reduce contaminates with the power of hydrogen peroxide.
CLEAN: Grout Smart™ grout cleaner can also be used as a versatile cleaner/degreaser. The natural orange oil breaks down grease, grime and dirt, while hydrogen peroxide destroys any organic odor that is present. May also be used as a general spray and wipe cleaner for bathroom surfaces, kitchen surfaces, desktops and stainless steel.
MAINTAIN: Once the hard surfaces have been renovated, Grout Smart™ may be diluted to a light solution for daily cleaning. Establishing a maintenance program maximizes chemical use and reduces time in each workstation, saving you money.
- Brick and Stone.
- Marble, Porcelain, Tile (all types) and grout.
- Mirrors and Windows.
- Toilet bowls.
- Floors (all types).
- Polished metal and Stainless steel.
- Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove debris.
- Dilute concentrate with cool, cold or unheated water as follows:
- For light duty or daily maintenance dilute 1:128
- For stone and grout restoration dilute 12:128
- For heavy duty cleaning dilute 24:128
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then scrub using an autoscrubber or brush.
- Rinse with CLEAN water to remove soil.
- Green Seal Certified.
- Clear liquid.
- Orange scent.
- 1 quart bottles; sold in a case of 6.
- Case weighs 16 lbs.
CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.