Goo D-Solv-R is The Ultimate Grease, Tar and Adhesive Remover.
Why Use Unbelievable!® Goo D-Solv-r™?
- Goo D-Solv-r™ removes problem oil-based spots on most surfaces.
- Gets rid of gum, ink, grease, adhesives, crayon, wax and more.
- Won't harm carpet, upholstery or tile.
- Eliminates the need for dry solvent spotters.
- Comes with an easy to use drip applicator.
- Works on porous and nonabsorbent surfaces and eliminates gummy residue.
Use Unbelievable! Goo D-Solv-r™ to remove:
- Adhesive and tape residue, bumper stickers, price stickers, decals.
- Ink, permanent markers.
- Sealers & Stain killers.
- Asphalt, grease, oil, tar and tree sap.
- Chewing gum.
- Water based enamel, aerosol spray paint & wet oil-based paints.
- Wax and Crayon marks.
- Shoe polish & scuff marks.
- And so much more!
- Prior to Cleaning:
- Test on surface before using.
- Apply a small amount of product to an inconspicuous area.
- If surface mars, dulls, discolors, fades or fiber color transfers to a white cloth, do not use.
- Do not use on silk, satin, velvet, leather, suede, latex, painted or varnished wood surfaces.
- May dull some plastics.
- 1. Drip sparingly. Over saturation may cause temporary swelling or delaminating may occur and require re-gluing or re-stretching.
- 2. Drip apply to spot or stained area. Wait 30-60 seconds.
- 3. Work product into affected area back and forth with rounded edge of a spotting tool. Gently rub/blot with clean white towel. Gently rub out stain with towel. Blot with a clean, damp cloth.
- 4. Repeat if necessary.
- 1. Apply Unbelievable!® Goo D-Solve-r™ directly to a clean, white, towel.
- 2. Gently rub out stain with towel.
- 3. Blot with a clean, damp cloth.
- pH neutral.
- 16 oz. bottles with drip applicators (#076400)
- Sold individually or in case of 12. (#076400C).
A Few More Important Points:
- It's best to take action as quickly as possible once staining occurs.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area.
- Do not mix with bleach or use in conjunction with any household products.
CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.