NOTICE TO DURA WAX CUSTOMERS:
During this period of increased demand, lead times may be extended beyond traditional expectations and inventory of disinfectants may be temporarily out-of-stock as we continue to get massive orders that deplete available materials. Moving forward, we will consider all sales final at the point of purchase order submission. We will not accept cancellation of said order or the return of unused product. This standard will be followed until further notice. We will do our best to fulfill what you need.
All customer submitted orders for Disinfectants to Dura Wax are final and there will be no returns. Please order responsibly.
A multi-tasking clean-it-all. Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes remove germs, bacteria, grease, and countless other nasties you find lurking in your workplace. That's multi-surface and multi-purpose, all in one bleach free wipe.
Why Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are so Popular:
- Bleach-free, pre-moistened wipes.
- Clean and disinfect at the same time, then simply throw away the wipe.
- When you use a rag you might be spreading germs from one surface to another, instead of killing them.
- Kills 99.9% of germs that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria including Staph†, E. Coli‡, Salmonella§, Strep††, Kleb‡‡.
- When used as directed Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes unique clear-drying formula is great for cleaning and disinfecting shiny surfaces like glass, mirrors, and metal fixtures.
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes canisters can be recycled when empty.
- Ideal for offices, schools, day care centers and more.
- For hard, non-porous surfaces such as appliances, bathtubs, blinds, cabinets, cars, countertops, desk tops, doors and door knobs, faucets, floors, garbage cans, handrails, light switches, mirrors, recycling bins, showers and shower curtains, sinks, tables, telephones, and windows and window sills.
- Fresh Scent fragrance.
- Case of 12 canisters with 35 disinfectant wipes/per canister.
* Human Coronavirus, Influenza A2 Virus
† Staphylococcus aureus
‡ Escherichia coli 0157:H7
§ Salmonella enterica
‡‡ Klebsiella pneumoniae