NOTICE TO DURA WAX CUSTOMERS: Lead times may be extended beyond traditional expectations and inventory of Husky branded items may be temporarily out-of-stock as we continue to get massive orders that deplete available materials. Canberra will consider all sales final at the point of purchase order submission. Canberra will not accept cancellation of said order or the return of unused product. In light of this, all customer submitted orders for Husky Disinfectants to Dura Wax are final and there will be no returns. Please order responsibly.
Canberra's Husky Trio is a concentrated, neutral disinfectant germicidal cleaner, Virucide, Fungicide and Mildewstat.
Effectively cleans hard surfaces as it disinfects.
Meets the CDC recommended criteria for cleaning and disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces.
What makes Husky 800 so effective?:
- One-step cleaner and disinfectant is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
- Effective as a virucide, fungicide, and mildewstat.
- Concentrated quaternary ammonium disinfectant cleaner - effectively cleans hard surfaces as it disinfects.
- Ideal for use on finished floors due to its neutral pH.
- Also inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and controls related odors.
- Pleasant, fresh fragrance.
- Hospital type disinfectant cleaner.
- Blood borne pathogen compliant.
- EPA Registered Broad Spectrum Disinfectant.
- EPA SDSI Certification.
Where to Use:
- Tanning Salons
- Hotels and Motels
- Remove visible soil deposits from surface, then visibly wet surface with a use-solution of 2 ounces of the concentrate per gallon of water.
- The use-solution can be applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse spray or by soaking. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device.
- Spray 6-8 inches from the surface, rub with a brush, cloth or sponge. Do not breathe spray.
- Let solution remain visibly wet on surface for a minimum of 10 minutes. Rinse or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Food contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
- This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
- Yellow in color
- pH: 7.2-8.2
- Sparkling Citrus
- Dilution ratio: 2 ounces of Husky 800 per gallon of water
- One gallon bottles
- Sold in case of (4) one gallon bottles
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa2
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Staphylococcus aureus - Community Associated Methicillin - Resistant (CAMRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus - Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus - Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA)
- Klebsiella aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae - NDM-1
- Escherichia coli
- *Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- *Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- *HIV-1 (AIDS virus)
- *Influenza A Virus
- *Rotavirus (WA)
- *SARS Associated Coronavirus
- *SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- *Avian Influenza H5N1
- *Avian polyomavirus
- *Canine distemper virus
- *Feline leukemia
- *Feline picornavirus
- *Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus
- *Pseudorabies (PRV)
- *Transmissible Gastroenteritis virus (TGE)
- *Rabies virus
- Aspergillus niger
- Candida albicans
- Trichophyton interdigitale (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
This is not a complete list of organisms and names.