NOTICE TO DURA WAX CUSTOMERS:
During this period of increased demand, lead times may be extended beyond traditional expectations and inventory of Husky branded items may be temporarily out-of-stock as we continue to get massive orders that deplete available materials.
Moving forward, Canberra will consider all sales final at the point of purchase order submission. Canberra will not accept cancellation of said order or the return of unused product.
This standard will be followed until further notice. Please order responsibly and Canberra will do our best to fulfill what you need.
In light of the above, All customer submitted orders for Husky Disinfectants to Dura Wax are final and there will be no returns. Please order responsibly.
Husky 814 Quat Tuberculocidal is a ready-to-use, EPA registered disinfectant for cleaning, with virucidal*, fungicidal and mildewstat properties.
Highly Effective Against Norovirus!
Why use Husky 814 Q/T Disinfectant?:
- It's a ready-to-use effective broad spectrum disinfectant formula.
- It's a cleaner-deodorizer-mildewstat (on hard inanimate surfaces).
- 814 QT provides broad control of dangerous bacteria and viruses including (see full list below):
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- HIV-1 (Aids virus)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA)
- Hepatitis A, B, C viruses (HAV, HBV, HCV).
- Tuberculocidal-Disinfectant Virucide-Fungicide (against pathogenic fungi).
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for HIV, HBV, & HCV.
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called swine flu).
- Assists in OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Compliance without flammable alcohols, staining iodophors, or corrosive phenolics and bleaches.
Effective Against the Following:
- Husky 814 Q/T kills the following on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces when allowed to remain wet for a contact time of:
- 10 Minutes:
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV).
- Canine Parvovirus.
- Poliovirus Type 1.
- Husky 814 exhibits virucidal* activity when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces when allowed to remain wet for:
- 5 Minutes:
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
- Bovine Viral.
- Diarrhea Virus (BVDV).
- 3 minutes:
- Paramyxovirus (Mumps).
- Rhinovirus type 39.
- 2 minutes:
- Human Coronavirus.
- SARS associated Coronavirus.
- Avian Influenza A strain H3N2 and Avian Influenza A strain H9N2.
- 1 minute:
- HIV-1 (associated with AIDS).
- 30 seconds:
- Norovirus (Norwalk virus).
- Feline Calicivirus.
- Rabies Virus.
*Virucidal means it destroys (kills) or deactivates (it can no longer infect) the virus.
- Nursing Home
- Doctors’ Office
- Animal Quarters
- Shower Rooms
- Ready-to-use formula.
- Clear liquid with lemon scent.
- pH: 11.8-12.8
- 32 ounce bottles.
- Sold 12 bottles to a case.
NOTE: Trigger Sprayer Sold Separately. We recommend the Dura Spraybest Trigger Sprayer. (Item #150817)
Although there are no products with specific label claims against the Ebola Virus, enveloped viruses such as Ebola are susceptible to a broad range of hospital disinfectants used to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces. In contrast, non-enveloped viruses are more resistant to disinfectants. As a precaution, selection of a disinfectant product with a higher potency than what is normally required for an enveloped virus is being recommended at this time. EPA-registered hospital disinfectants such as Husky 814 with label claims against non-enveloped viruses (e.g., norovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus, poliovirus) are broadly antiviral and capable of inactivating both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.