Deep-clean, Polish, Protect and Condition in an Instant.
Benefits of Using Champion Sprayon® Lemon Furniture Polish:
- Removes dirt and film leaving a long-lasting, wax-free hard, lustrous finish.
- Water resistant and dust free.
- Protects against fingerprints, water spots and spills.
- Fills in nicks and micro-scratches.
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances.
- The type of finish on the wood (not the wood itself) determines the appropriate cleaner.
- Hard finishes (which lay on the surface of wood) include polyurethane, lacquer, varnish, and paint.
- Soft finishes penetrate the wood fibers and include oils and waxes.
- This furniture polish is safe to use on both types of finishes.
- Made in the USA.
- Formulated for hospitals, schools, hotels and motels, offices, restaurants, locker rooms, restrooms, factories, and institutions.
- Works great on wood, metal, leather, vinyl, formica, and enamel.
- Hold can about 10 inches from the surface to be polished.
- Point nozzle opening toward surface.
- Spray lightly and wipe immediately with a dry, clean, soft cloth.
- For controlled application in small areas, spray onto a soft cloth, then wipe and buff surface.
- For antique or unknown surfaces, test a small, inconspicuous area before using.
- Do not use on floors.
- Lemon scented.
- Creamy, white emulsion aerosol.
- 17 oz. cans.
- Case of 12 cans.