Keep your drains clean with this non-toxic drain maintainer.
Establishing a regular maintenance program with a good drain enzyme will keep your drains flowing smoothly.
Why You'll Love Digester Drain Maintainer:
- Perfumes, deodorizes and suspends solids.
- Controls the build-up of organic wastes and odors that are associated with clogged, slow-moving, and foul smelling plumbing drains.
- Safe to use in food service areas; great at keeping kitchen grease traps clear.
- Will not damage plumbing or the environment.
- Digests and liquifies organic wastes such as human waste, paper, soaps, grease, fat, and food waste.
- Works in drains, pipes, grease traps, septic tanks, portable toilets, sump pumps, marinas and wet wells.
- Grease Traps: for traps less than 20 cubic feet capacity, add 4-5 oz. of Digester by pouring in a sink or pipeline closest to trap. Treat at night or over weekends when Digester has time to work. After adding, flush down with a cup of warm water. For larger traps use 8-10 oz.
- Septic Tanks: to initiate treatment, add 1 pint Digester per 25 cubic foot capacity. Thereafter, use 8 oz. per week. Pour directly into the toilet and flush. If septic tank becomes clogged or is giving off odors, add 1 gal. of Digester directly in the tank through the manhole.
- Drain-Lines and Down-Pipes: use product a minimum of 2 times per week to a maximum of 4 times depending upon the usage of the building. Add products in amounts listed below.
- Pipe Size Dosage Frequency
- 2" Pipe 4 oz. 2 times per week
- 4" Pipe 8 oz. 2 times per week
- 6" Pipe 12 oz. 2 times per week
- 8" Pipe 16 oz. 2 times per week
- Dilute in spray bottle and use to eliminate odors.
- Citrus fragrance.
- Contains enzyme-producing bacteria.
- Non-acid, non-caustic, non-alkali, and non-polluting.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#041004)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#041004C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#041005)
- Do not subject product to disinfectants, hot or boiling water or chlorinated products.