Mal-A-Kill Odor Remover Uses Biodegradable Organics to Neutralize Odors at their Source.
Why You Need Mal-A-Kill:
- Not a deodorizer - an odor remover!
- Doesn't cover odors, it neutralizes odors at their source!
- Leaves carpet with a fresh, pleasant fragrance.
- Concentrated formula is cost effective!
- Fire damage
- Effectively removes odors caused by countless other applications including:
- Use in pump sprayers, with carpet shampoos, in extractor, etc., but do not use with a fogger.
- Always vacuum thoroughly and test fiber for colorfastness before using.
- For best results treat problem stains as soon as possible.
- Carpet Pre-Spray
- Mix 1:5 (1 part Mal-a-Kill to 5 parts water).
- For extreme problem odors, dilute with less water.
- Using a clean corrosion resistant pump sprayer, apply liberally to affected areas (use coarse spray).
- Rake the carpet in two directions and allow as much dwell time as possible.
- A more concentrated solution and longer dwell time will increase deodorizing effectiveness.
- For problem spots apply liberally or inject in and around affected area.
- Truck Mount or Portable Extraction
- Mix 1 ounce of concentrate per gallon of cleaning solution in portable extractor.
- 8-10 ounces per 5 gallons of stock solutions to freshen the carpet and air.
- For hard surface deodorizing, wipe, sponge or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 ounces of Mal-A-Kill to one gallon of water (1:64).
- Fresh scent.
- Protect from freezing.
- Sold in:
- 1 gallon bottle (#061004).
- Case of (4) 1 gallon bottles (#061004C).
CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.