SchoolHouse Shine is what you need for your school floors!
A Super Tough, Durable Finish designed to stand up to the high traffic areas such as hallways, entrances, classrooms, cafeterias and other areas that take a daily beating.
SchoolHouse Shine Advantages:
- Our toughest finish.
- Designed to last ALL year, especially in educational settings.
- Deep, wet-look gloss that makes your floors and floor finishing professionalism stand out!
- Apply and get immediate gloss without buffing.
- Smooth surface makes daily maintenance easy and fast to dust or wet mop.
- Easily recoatable: stretch stripping cycle in high-wear areas such as entrances, foyers and food service areas.
- Cleans up beautifully with automatic floor scrubbers and neutral cleaners without damaging the shine.
- High-speed burnishable (if desired) to quickly restore its original great looks.
- Amazing durability will stand up to black heel marks, stains and dirt tracked in during any weather.
- Allow 30-40 minutes between coats. Dry time can vary due to temperature, humidity, and other conditions.
- Ultra high speed burnishing requires a continuous uniform base to get good results; 5-6 coats are recommended for burnishing program.
- Acrylic polymer, metal-interlocked, clear, non-yellowing film.
- Covers approximately 1,500 to 2,000 sq. ft. per gallon per coat.
- Apply 3-5 coats of floor finish for best results.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#015601)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#015601C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#015605)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#015655)
NOTE: Do not pour any used floor finish back into container.
What Our Customers are Saying:
"We recently moved into a new jail. The Dura Wax personnel made recommendations as to our cleaning supplies. We have been using their products for approximately ten months and we are pleased as to our buildings appearance. Dura Wax's Schoolhouse Shine floor wax allows our floor to have a deep, wet-looking shine that lasts for months with minimum amount to maintain."
~Captain Larry Bartley, Jasper Count Law Enforcement and Detention Center, Renssalaer, IN