The Flat Floor Finish Mop is Still the Choice of Professionals Who Finish Floors for a Living.
This is the Secret to Smooth, Even, Great Looking Floors!
Why is the Flat Finish Mop Head Better?:
- Unlike standard wet mops, this puts down an even coat of finish along the entire mop head width.
- Large head width means you get done faster!
- Puts down finish as fast as you can walk!
- Holds more finish than similar sized microfiber mop heads.
- 18" or 24" widths put down larger swaths than a standard wet mop.
- Pour-through mesh top eliminates dipping your mop in a pan of finish.
- No more wasting time dipping your mop in a pan of finish.
- Just pour your finish evenly along the mop's mesh backing.
- You can't do that with a micro-fiber mop!!
- Flat finish mop distributes finish evenly.
- Looped, blue and white candy stripe rayon-blend yarn provides even finish release for a nice smooth coat.
- Easy-to-use tie closures.
- Looped, blue/white rayon blend yarn.
- 5" wide mop fits on standard wire dust mop frame.
- Available in these sizes:
- 5" x 18" (#122618)
- 5" x 24" (#122624)
NOTE: This is the Flat Finish Mop Head Only.
Requires a wire frame (Snap-On Dust Mop Frame)
A dust mop handle (Dust Mop Handles)