Due to delay in supplier parts fulfillment of this item may be prolonged. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Jobs that Took Hours Now Take Minutes with the IPC Eagle 512 28" Walk Behind Vacuum Sweeper.
Change how your floor surfaces are maintained.
The Battery Operated 512 Will Vacuum Carpet and Sweep Floors with Incredible Productivity.
Includes up to 4 hour run-time battery with built-in battery charger!
Why You Should Switch to the 512 sweeper:
- High Productivity - up to 27,117 sq. ft./hour and 4 hour run time.
- Can clean up to 10 times faster than traditional methods.
- Battery operated with battery level indicator.
- Built-in battery charger “Smarter Charger”.
- Easy to use control panel.
- Panel control switches protected against water and humidity.
- Great working visibility.
- Sweeper main brush pressure adjustment with great dust control.
- Go from carpet to hard surface without adjustments.
- Exceptional dry soil removal.
- Dust flap guides large debris collection into vacuum.
- 5-micron dust control.
- Replace dust filter without tools.
- Self cleaning filter system provides for optimum vacuum performance.
- Electrical monitoring system will extend battery life.
- Designed to assure minimum noise levels.
- Easy access to motor compartment.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Heavy duty chassis in fully coated steel.
- Built with maximum protection against impact.
- Cleans 27,117 square feet per hour
- Battery operated up to 4 hours
- Ultra quiet at 55 dBa can be used at any time day or night (like a dishwasher in the next room).
- Most vacuums start at 70 dBa or higher
- Max working width: 28”/ 700 mm
- Main brush width: 20”/ 500 mm
- Productivity (max): 27,117 Ft2/2,519m2
- Hopper Volume: 13 Gal/50L
- Power supply: Battery 12V/145Ah maintenance free
- Max Speed: Battery charger on board
- Filter surface: 22 Ft2/2m2
- Electric filter shaker: Standard
- Weight with battery (net): 165 Lbs/75 Kg
- Noise level: 55 dBa
- Dimensions: 46" x 29" x 36"/ 1160mm x 740mm x 920mm
- Parts: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year*
- Tanks: 10 years
- Motors/Pumps: 3 years
- Batteries: 1 year (prorated)
- Travel: Covered 90 days*
* from authorized repair center