The MotorScrubber M3 is the Portable Battery-Packin', Dirt-Zappin', Cleanin' Machine!
The Most Versatile Floor Scrubbing and Cleaning Machine You Will Find.
What Makes The M3 MotorScrubber so Great?:
- Cost-effective machine scrubs floors, steps and baseboards better and in less time than a mop and bucket can.
- Eliminates the need to use “elbow grease” and scrub, makes cleaning nearly effortless!
- Portable, no cords to mess with!
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 4 hours of "start and stop" use on a single charge.
- Cleans where there is no electricity!
- Scrubber head is fully immersible in water.
- Choice of handles telescope to over 8 ft. for:
- Cleaning buses, trucks and rigs.
- Making tall window cleaning and stairwell cleaning easy.
- Lightweight! Weighs less than 6 pounds!
- Comfortable, soft-grip handle.
- Lockable, swivel yoke provides steady control.
- MotorScrubber attachments follow the contours of whatever you may be cleaning.
M3 MotorScrubber Kits Include:
- MotorScrubber with scrubber head and
- Long handle: 47.24"-94.49" (120-240 cm) telescoping handle for regular high level wall cleaning and occasional floor cleaning (Kit M3L #5131000L).
- Medium handle: 27.56"-55.12" (70-140 cm) telescoping handle for regular floor cleaning and occasional wall cleaning (Kit M3M #5131000).
- Small handle: 15" (38 cm) hand held solid handle for eye level cleaning (Kit M3S #5131000S).
- 12 volt battery with charger.
- Backpack with adjustable harness.
- Sure grip Nylok hub screw.
- 5' coil cord.
- Pad holder with:
- (1) Microfibre Pad (MS1053) for glass, mirror and smooth surface cleaning.
- (1) White Buffing Pad (MS1066) for delicate surfaces such as marble, tile and wood.
- (1) Green Scrubbing Pad (MS1062) for light scouring of many surfaces.
- (1) Red Spray Cleaning Pad (MS1064) for dry or spray buffing floors.
- (1) Medium Duty Scrub Brush (MS1041) for painted surfaces, plastic, glass, marble, vinyl and other delicate surfaces.
- Kits come fully assembled and ready to start using.
- Runtime - 4 Hours
- Charge Time - Up to 8 Hours
- Machine Weight - 3.3 lb
- Backpack Weight - 5.5 lb
- Brush Speed - 360 rpm
- Scrubbing Width - 7.5"
- Surface Covered - 404 ft²/hour
- Linear Performance - 666 m/hour (2244 ft/hour)
- Brush Pressure - 5 kg = 19.7 g/cm² (11 lb = 4.48 oz/inch²)
- Motor Torque - 11.18 g/cm 1096.3 mN.m
- Telescopic Handle - JET3 handle extends from 70-140cm (27.56-55.12in)
- High Torque Motor - M10 motor delivers 10,000rpm, geared to 360rpm. Still spins at over 200rpm when 7kg (15.4 lbs) of weight is applied to the machine. The super reliable high torque motor gives outstanding cleaning results.
- Heavy Duty Machine - Boasting forged alloy gears and a high impact, glass filled nylon casing, the JET3 is built for years of trouble free use.