Hawk! The Standard in Floor Machines!
Hawk’s 20" Standard 2-Speed Floor Machine Goes from 175 rpm to 300 rpm with just a flip of a switch!
Why You Should Choose Hawk:
- Easily performs heavy-duty scrubbing and stripping at the standard speed of 175 rpm and gives professional high-gloss buffing results at 300 rpm.
- Placement of speed control optimizes ease of operation.
- Double your productivity with a 2-speed floor machine!
- Steel brush covers are strong and durable.
- Thumb-operated safety switch.
- Negative pressure ON/OFF switch and dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation.
- Planetary steel helical-cut gear drive for superior reliability.
- Extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief.
- One-piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle.
- Variable position positive lock handle.
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grip.
- 360 degree wrap-around-and-under snug-fit bumper - no tools needed for replacement.
- Non-marking vinyl wheels.
- Steel welded frame for rugged, reliable performance.
- Smooth running 1.5 hp DC rectified motor.
- UL / CUL-Approved for safety assurance.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 yr. parts, 1 yr. service.
Pad-driver is included.
- Model: HP1520-2S
- Hawk Item #: F03-20-01
- Pad Size: 20"
- Power Source: 115V 50/60Hz
- Motor: 66 Frame 1.5 HP DC Rectified
- Amp Draw: 9.2 - 9.6
- Gear Box: 3-Idler 10:1
- Brush RPM: 175/300
- Power Cord: 50' 14-3 STO
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 102 lbs.
Also available in 13", 15" and 17" sizes. Call for Details.
Other DetailsHawk warranties their floor machines for 3 yrs. parts, 1 yr service.
Owners Manual Click Here to Download Owners Manual
Spec Sheet Click Here to Download Spec Sheet