You start burnishing your floor and before you know it you're engulfed in a cloud of dust. We have the answer: The Bear-Tex Grizzly Bear Floor Burnishing Pad.
Why You Need the Grizzly Bear Pad:
Excellent for light scuff removal to renewing that wet-look finish.
Help to prolong re-coating applications and maintain a high facility image.
- Perfect blend of fibers for jobs requiring additional lubrication to achieve a glossy shine.
- Manufacturing process efficiencies for increased tensile strength and uniform grain distribution.
- Additional pad flexibility and more aggressive than the Grizzly Lite Pad.
- Resilient enough to conform to the floor surface for better coverage.
- Durable enough to clean and use again.
- Pad-to-floor coverage equates to less labor time and overall performance use of the pad.
- Minimizes powdering and dusting.
- Perfect for hard finish floors.
- Pad maintains its loft - even under heavy machines.
- Comparable to Gorilla® pads.
- Great for burnishing or spray buffing floors using a 1,000 to 3,000 rpm floor machine.
- Excellent for low speed (175-300rpm) spray buffing.
- Available in:
- 20" (136320)
- 21" (136321)
- Pads sold in case of (5) pads
- Other sizes available through special order; please call for pricing