In updating our formulation, Extraction Emulsion became so similar to Extraction Power, we decided to discontinue Extraction Emulsion.
Extraction Power can be found here: Extraction Power Carpet Cleaning Solution
Make Carpets and Rugs Look Like New with Extraction Emulsion Carpet Cleaner!
A Concentrated Extraction Carpet Cleaner that Works Better than the Big Box Store Brands.
Why Use Extraction Emulsion:
- Dissolves dirt, grime, and shampoo residue.
- Removes old shampoo residue.
- Loosens and removes oily dirt and grime.
- Liguifies grease and stains for easy removal.
- Leaves pile soft and fluffy.
- Revitalizes carpets and makes them look like new again.
- Great for cleaning upholstery.
- Works in small and medium-size portable extraction machines.
- Also use in truck-mount machines.
- Use 1 oz. per gallon of water for moderately soiled carpet or upholstery.
- Use 2 oz. per gallon of water for heavily soiled carpet.
- Always check for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Sold in:
- 1 gallon bottle.
- Case of (4) 1 gallon bottles.
- 5 gallon pails.
- 55 gallon drums.