Extraction Power Carpet Cleaning Solution!
Heavy Duty Detergent for Carpet Extractors and Bonnet Cleaners.
What Makes Extraction Power Better?:
- Formulated for dirt, grime and old shampoo residue.
- Mud stains, ground in dirt, tracked in stains.
- Human skin oils and fluids.
- Pet hair oils and fluids.
- Pet messes.
- Bio-enhanced cleaner that:
- Attacks stains.
- Destroys odors.
- Easily vacuum both away!
- Concentrated extraction solution.
- Can be used in all types of extraction equipment.
- Use for bonnet cleaning as well.
- Loosens dirt grime and old shampoo from the carpet.
- Penetrates deeply into carpets.
- Low foaming and easy rinsing.
- Use in carpet extraction machines or with shampooing bonnets.
- Use 1 oz. per gallon of warm water for moderately soiled carpet or upholstery.
- Use 2-3 oz. per gallon of warm water for heavily soiled carpet.
- Use up to 6 oz. per gallon of warm water for heavy biological oils (plant, pet, human oils).
- For petroleum based oils use Citrus Carpet Spotter
- For upholstery: use 1-2 oz. per gallon of warm water.
- Safe for use on all carpets.
- Sold in:
- One gallon bottles (071301).
- Case of (4) one gallon bottles (071301C).
- 5 gallon pails (071305).
- 55 gallon drums (071355).
For tough plaint oil, pet hair oil or human hair or skin oil stains use in combination with Rug Buster Carpet Cleaning Solution.
For really tough petroleum based stains use Citrus Carpet Spotter.
NOTE: Always check for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.