Oil Break; A Potent Carpet Spotter that Busts Through Oil-Type Soils on Carpets.
Why You Need Oil Break:
- Grease and Tar.
- Lipstick, Crayon and Candle wax.
- Lacquer stains.
- Yellow oxidized stains such as tea and coffee.
- Concentrated formula makes Oil Break carpet spotter cost effective and allows you to custom mix for your specific needs.
- Also works as a pre-spray for oily traffic lanes.
- If origin of spot is unknown, use Oil Break first. Once it penetrates, a regular water-based carpet cleaner can be used to finish the cleaning.
- Recommended for Institutional and Professional use.
- Use full strength or dilute with water or solvent.
- Dilution ratios:When using carpet spotter full strength, apply to spotting towel first and then apply.
- For heavy soil use 1 part Oil Break to 1 part water.
- For medium to light soil use 2 parts Oil Break to 1 part water.
- Suggested method for stain removal:
- Fabrics: first apply to a terry cloth towel then apply to the spot with a pushing, dabbing but not rubbing action.
- Carpets and other surfaces: apply directly to spot, agitate then blot away loosened spot.
- To remove gum and candle wax: apply and allow to soften. Remove excess gum or wax with a blunt, rigid object. Reapply then rub/blot away.
- Finish by vacuum extraction or shampoo area or sponge rinse with water.
- Follow with toweling, or a wet and dry vacuum.
- Oil Break Carpet Spotter pH is 7.
- We recommend pretesting any carpet cleaning product in a small inconspicuous area.
- Available in:
- 1 Gallon bottles (071401).
- Case of 4 (1) gallon bottles (071401C).
- 5 gallon pails (071405).