Are your Pets Leaving Dark Areas on your Carpeting?
You need Rug Buster Specialty Carpet Cleaner and Spotter! Formulated to Attack and Remove Human and Animal Oils.
Why you should use Rug Buster:
- Removes pet oil stains.
- When pets lie on carpets for long periods of time they leave hard to remove stains from their skin and fur.
- Removes pet urine stains from carpeting.
- Removes human oil stains from bare feet.
- Walking bare foot on your carpeting can transfer oils from your skin that attract dirt and dust and make your carpeting dingy looking.
- Fortified with Natural cleaning power!
- This safe cleaner has no caustic agents and quickly attacks the most stubborn stains on carpeted surfaces.
- Cuts through stains left from cigarette smoking. Watch the video on the product videos tab.
- Rug Buster leaves no oily residue behind.
- Rinses freely with water.
- Terrific on heavily soiled carpeted stairs.
- Works great with carpet extractors and bonnet cleaning.
- For light stains:
- Use 2-4 oz. of Rug Buster to 1 gallon of warm water.
- For dark stains:
- Use 6-8 oz. of Rug Buster to 1 gallon of warm water.
- For spot cleaning:
- Use 1/2-1 oz. of Rug Buster in a Quart Spray bottle of warm water. Find our Durabest spray bottle and trigger here.
- Spray on soiled area, let stand for 1 minute, blot with a clean white towel, turning over after each blot.
- Always pretest upholstery fabrics for colorfastness.
- Butyl free, contains no caustic bleaching agents.
- Environmentally responsible.
- Sold in:
- One gallon bottles (071204).
- Case of (4) one gallon bottles (071204C).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Rug Buster Durawax Cigarette Smoke Residue
Removing 7 years at 4 packs a day cigarette smoke
Remove Blood in Carpet with Rug Buster | The Dura Wax Company
No real audio. Just Jim from Neighbors Carpet Care showing ho...
Removing Dog Urine with Rug Buster | The Dura Wax Company
Jim from Neighbors Carpet Care explains why he uses Rug Buster...