Due to delay in supplier parts fulfillment of this item may be prolonged. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Polaris 701PS self-contained carpet extractor-scrubber is big enough to tackle large rooms and hallways.
Available with a full complement of accessories to clean upholstery, stairs and other hard to reach places.
Why Choose the Polaris Carpet Extractor?:
- Remarkably easy to use with unbeatable performance - even beginners get professional results!
- User friendly features:
- Detachable power cord - easy to transport the machine to a drain or toilet.
- Lift off recovery buckets make emptying quick and easy without the need for a drain hose.
- Handle adjusts to workers height.
- Superior engineering, top-quality construction:
- Stainless steel brush bearing design, fully sealed against moisture.
- Tough, rotationally molded tanks.
- Entire plumbing system features copper construction.
- Polaris self-contained extractors are built with the most advanced and quality crafted features available.
- Exclusive lift-back design provides easy access to all internal components.
- High-performance 112 cfm, 2 hp motor draws 14/15 amps.
- Increases recovery rate, faster cleaning and maximum cleaning.
- Custom designed electrical components - lighted, fully-sealed and insulated.
- Increased air flow reduces drying time.
- Auto-adjust, self-leveling brush.
- Intercooling system cools all pumps and motors.
- Solution Tank: 7 gallon
- Solution Pressure: 100 psi
- Vacuum Motors: 2 HP, 136" Waterlift
- CFM: 112
- Brush Motor: 4200 RPM, 1/6 HP
- Brush Speed: 2100 RPM
- Brush Style: Chevron design
- Bruch Bearings: Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings
- Cleaning Width: 17"
- Construction: Polyethylene
- Wheels: 7" non-marking
- Power Cord: 50' detachable
- Weight: 123 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 146 lbs.
- Electrical Draw: 14 amps
- Warranty: 5 year parts and labor, lifetime on body
(We do not recommend the Polaris 700PS. The 701PS is only $44 more and has twice the solution pressure)
Note: The Polaris ships directly from the manufacturer using the carrier of their choice. 3-5 day lead time.