The Original Pumie® Scouring Stick with contoured handle so your hands stay out of the bowl!
Why We LOVE the Original Pumie® Scouring Stick with Handle:
- Cleans hard water stains even when the strongest acid cleaners fail.
- Contains no active chemicals or harsh detergents.
- No need for gloves or applicators with Pumie!
- Safe on hands and skin.
- Convenient handle for extra leverage to get to those hard to reach places.
- Pumie® stick conforms to surface shape (flat or curved) as you use it.
- Clean porcelain on toilets, tubs, urinals, sinks, tile and showers.
- Pumice stone removes rings, rust stains and mineral deposits from toilet bowls and tubs.
- Gets paint off brick, masonry, iron and concrete.
- Remove baked-on food, grease and carbon buildup from ovens, grills and iron cookware.
- Scours off rust, dirt and grime from workshop equipment and garden tools.
- Directions for use:
- Pumie® works best in the presence of a liquid so wet the Pumie® stone with water.
- Gently rub the stain away using back and forth strokes until the deposit disappears.
- To clean residue from the Pumie rinse with water.
- Do not use on highly polished metals, glass, fiberglass and unbaked enamel surfaces.
- If you're unsure of the surface you want to clean, it's always best to test a small area before proceeding.
- 100% pure pumice.
- Natural gray color.
- Size (including handle): 9¼" x 1¼" x 1¼".