Professional Grade Scouring Stick is 100% pumice stone and is ready to use - no harsh chemicals needed!
The Pumie® Scouring Stick is a Great Choice for So Many Reasons:
- Cleans hard water stains even when the strongest acid cleaners fail.
- Contains no active chemicals or harsh detergents.
- No need for gloves or applicators; the Pumie® is ready to clean!
- Safe for all skin types.
- Pumie® stick conforms to surface shape (flat or curved) as you use it.
- Clean porcelain on toilets, tubs, urinals, sinks, tile and showers.
- Removes rings, rust stains and mineral deposits from toilets and tubs.
- Rubs paint off masonry, iron and concrete.
- Removes baked-on food, grease and carbon buildup from ovens, grills and iron cookware.
- Scours rust and grime from workshop equipment and garden tools.
- Directions for use:
- Pumie® works best in the presence of a liquid so wet the Pumie® stone with water.
- Gently rub the stain away using back and forth strokes until the deposit disappears.
- To clean residue from the Pumie® rinse with water.
- Do not use on highly polished metals, glass, fiberglass and unbaked enamel surfaces.
- It's best to test a small area before proceeding as the Pumie® stick is naturally abrasive.
- 100% pure pumice.
- Natural gray color.
- Size: 5¾" x 1¼" x ¾".