NOTICE TO DURA WAX CUSTOMERS:
During this period of increased demand, lead times may be extended beyond traditional expectations and inventory of Husky branded items may be temporarily out-of-stock as we continue to get massive orders that deplete available materials.
Moving forward, Canberra will consider all sales final at the point of purchase order submission. Canberra will not accept cancellation of said order or the return of unused product.
This standard will be followed until further notice. Please order responsibly and Canberra will do our best to fulfill what you need.
In light of the above, All customer submitted orders for Husky Disinfectants to Dura Wax are final and there will be no returns. Please order responsibly.
Husky 319 Everyday Non-Acid Disinfectant Cleaner
Ready-to-use no-acid bowl and bathroom cleaner that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one easy step.
Why Choose Husky 319 Non-Acid Restroom Cleaner?:
- Non-acid disinfectant and antibacterial toilet bowl and restroom cleaner.
- All in one: Cleaner - Deodorizer - Virucide - Disinfectant - Tuberculocidal (when used according to directions).
- Perfect for use on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Ideal where prime importance is in controlling the hazard of cross contamination.
- Phosphate free.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes: toilet bowls, urinals, rims, sinks, sink basins, faucets, tubs, shower stalls, chrome fixtures and all non-porous inanimate surfaces.
- Wide variety of applications:
- Athletic & Recreational facilities.
- Locker rooms & Public restrooms.
- Hospitals & Nursing homes.
- Hotels, Motels, B&Bs.
- Office buildings.
- Manufacturing facilities.
- Enterococcus Faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Community Associated Staphylococcus Aureus - CA-MRSA (NRS-123)(USA 400) and (NRS-384) (USA 300).
- HIV-1 (AIDS virus).
- Hepatitus B Virus (HBV).
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2.
- Athletes Foot Fungus (T. Mentagrophytes).
- Mold and Mildew.
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- Salmonella Enterica.
- Floral fragrance.
- Clear blue liquid.
- EPA registered.
- 1 quart, flip-top, plastic bottle.
- Sold as a case of 12 qts.
- Case weighs 33 lbs.
32 oz. Trigger sprayers sold separately here: Trigger Sprayer - Regular