Designed to be used in special environments such as healthcare facilities or nursing homes where a shiny, high gloss floor look may be of concern to residents.
Unique Benefits of Health Zone Low Gloss Floor Finish:
- High performance, low gloss, even after burnishing.
- Remarkable durability against scuffs, scratches, black heel marks, etc. while giving you long-term protection for floors.
- Self-sealing with excellent leveling properties.
- Exceptional clarity for a low gloss!
- Renews the appearance of worn or dulled floors.
- Will not alter the natural look of floors such as vinyl, terrazzo, stone, colored/pressed concrete, etc.
- Clean surface thoroughly. Remove old wax, dirt, grease and marks with floor stripper. Rinse until surface is completely free of any loose dust or powder.
- When floor is dry, apply an even coat with a rayon mop, lambswool applicator, or professional large area applicator.
- Allow 30-40 minutes between coats. Dry time can vary due to temperature, humidity, and other conditions.
- Regular sweeping or dust mopping is necessary. Use a neutral detergent when mopping is required to remove dirt and stains.
- Recoating: machine clean with a blue, green or red scrubbing pad, using a light neutral-detergent cleaning solution. Floor should be rinsed, completely clean, and dry. Recoat with 1-2 coats of full-strength finish to restore its matted low-gloss finish and extend service life.
- Low V.O.C.'s.
- Covers 1,500 to 2,000 sq. ft. per gallon per coat.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Health Zone Low Gloss Floor Finish.
- All-acrylic polymers, absolutely clear, colorless film.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#013104)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#013104C)
NOTE: Do not pour any unused finish back into the original container.
NOTE: For optimum performance, lightly agitate before use.