WaterHog Fashion Floor Mats have an Attractive Fabric Border.
Why WaterHog For Entrance Mats?
- Made of 100% premium polypropylene fiber system that dries quickly; won't fade or rot.
- Traps both dirt and water.
- A unique ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture.
- Scrapes dirt and water off shoe soles and holds them inside mat where they belong.
- Exclusive raised-rubber water-dam border allows each Waterhog mat to hold up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard of mat.
- Crawling or movement is prevented by cleated rubber backing that grips carpets and smooth floors.
- Rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending floor mat's life.
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- Fiber: Solution Dyed Polypropylene.
- Weight: 24 oz. per square yard.
- Pattern: Diamond.
- Backing: SBR rubber with 20% post consumer recycled content.
- Body Thickness: .78"
- Border Thickness .158"
- Total Mat Thickness: 3/8"
- Flammability: Exceeds requirements for FF2-70–standard for surface flammability of small carpets
- Anti Static: less than 1010 OHMS
- Slip Resistance: Certified by National Floor Safety Institute