WaterHog Classic Floor Mats Feature an Exclusive Raised Rubber Water Dam Border.
Why WaterHog Classic Entrance Mats?:
- Made of 100% premium polypropylene fiber system that dries quickly; won't fade or rot.
- Traps both dirt and water.
- A unique ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture.
- Scrapes dirt and water off shoe soles and holds them inside mat where they belong.
- WaterHog exclusive raised-rubber water-dam border allows each Waterhog mat to hold up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard of mat.
- Crawling or movement is prevented by cleated rubber backing that grips carpets and smooth floors.
- Rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending floor mat's life.
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- Fiber: Solution Dyed Polypropylene
- Weight: 24 oz. per square yard
- Pattern: Waffle
- Backing: SBR rubber with 20% post consumer recycled content
- Body Thickness: .78"
- Border Thickness .158"
- Total Mat Thickness: 3/8"
- Flammability: Exceeds requirements for FF2-70–standard for surface flammability of small carpets
- Anti Static: less than 10 10 OHMS
- Slip Resistance: Certified by National Floor Safety Institute