Due to delay in supplier parts fulfillment of this item may be prolonged. We apologize for any inconvenience.
NEW! The FloodBuster Flood Pumper Water Restoration Extractor
Unlike Wet Vacs, FloodBuster makes quick work of the toughest water remediation jobs!
Why You Need FloodBuster:
- Super-duty high volume 50 GPM standard with a 1.5” diameter dump hose which exceeds the standard garden hose that comes with many competitor equipment.
- Compact design makes The FloodBuster allows easy transport to and from the job site.
- FloodBuster takes up less space in a crowded contractor van.
- Single-person load capabilities in any type of vehicle.
- Easy storage with its compact design, 12” rear wheels, 5” front swivel casters and stair climbing handle design.
- Because it is EDIC, you’ll have BEST IN CLASS industry leading performance, safety, and water removal.
- 1.5" x 25' crushproof Vacuum Hose.
- 1.5" x 25' Dump Hose with quick connects.
- S-Bend Wand with (1) hard floor squeegee head and (1) scalloped carpet head.
- Adjustable handle and large rear wheels make Stair climbing and transport to the job site easy.
- Single cord operation.
- Ergonomic dolly style design placing the weight over the rear wheels for easy maneuverability.
- FloodBuster uses a heavy duty, powerful, industrial waste and sewage sump pump that can handle up to 1/2” spherical solids for high performance and long life.
- 50 GPM performance makes quick work of any flood situation.
- The 12” wheels and 5” casters lift the machine high off the ground.
- The FloodBuster is very compact.
- Cleaning vans are packed with equipment and this gives the contractor a special advantage
- The large easy to access and remove screen basket catches all the debris before it reaches the tank and the pumps.
- Pumps ability to handle large diameter debris insures trouble free operation for long periods of time.
- Top, front mounted controls are easy to access.
- Tough rotationally molded body with a lifetime warranty.
- Model: FB50
- Pump GPM: 50 GPM
- Handles Spherical Solids: Up to ½ inch
- Vacuum: 5.7" Diameter 3-stage
- Air Watts: 601
- Air Flow: 110 CFM
- Waterlift: 158”
- Overfill Vacuum Switch: Yes
- Large Tank Opening: Yes
- Large Debris Screen Basket: Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Hose: 1.5” x 25’ crushproof vacuum hose
- Dump Hose: 1.5” x 25’ with quick connects
- Wand Kit: S-bend carpet and hard floor
- Handle: Adjustable for easy stair climbing
- Rear Wheels: 12" ball bearing, non-marking
- Front Casters: 5" locking
- GFCI: Optional
- Ergonomic Dolly Style Design: Yes
- Power Cord: Single 25 ft. detachable
- Electric Power: 18 amps
- Weight: 101 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" W x 29" L x 31.5" H
Note: The EDIC FB50 FloodBuster Extractor ships directly from the manufacturer using the carrier of their choice. 3-5 day lead time.