Concrete Floor Finish will make your finished or unfinished Concrete Floors Pop!
Why Choose Dura Wax Concrete Finish?:
- Formulated to provide a tough, glossy finish for concrete surfaces.
- Improves the appearance and cleanability of concrete in cafeterias, entrance areas, walkways, work areas and aisles.
- Gives your stained floors floor designs that glossy wet look to really make them pop!
- Protects your stained concrete from wear and tear.
- Eliminates concrete dust.
- Concrete Finish is a low maintenance finish.
- Goes on with little buildup.
- Repairs quickly, is long lasting, burnishable, and is easy to scrub and recoat.
- Apply Concrete Finish with finish mop or lambswool applicator.
- Allow 30-40 minutes between coats. Dry time can vary due to temperature, humidity, and other conditions.
- For unfinished concrete, we strongly recommend using a sealer such as Firehouse WP Concrete Sealer.
- Covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft. per gallon.
- 3 to 4 coats recommended.
- Uses an acrylic, metal-interlocked polymer.
- Water based.
- Available in:
- Gallons (#140501)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#140501C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#140505)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#140055)
NOTE: Do not pour any unused finish back into the original container.
NOTE: Keep from freezing.
What our customers are saying about Concrete Finish:
"Thank you again for such an amazing product that is so INCREDIBLY simple to work with!"
~ Lynn Sengotta, June 3, 2014