Citrus Concrete Cleaner Easily lifts off Grimy Grease and Oil Stains from Concrete!
Why Use Citrus Concrete Cleaner?:
- Made with a very powerful natural solvent, Di-Limonene, that goes right after oily buildups and forklift black marks, dissolving them quickly.
- Citrus Concrete Cleaner Removes:
- Scuff marks.
- Pulls dirt, oil, and grease away from the surface.
- Cut through those stale, musty, smoky odors.
- Unlike harsh caustic chemicals and volatile solvents, this concrete cleaner:
- Has a pleasant orange smell to work with.
- Contains no butyls or alkalis.
- Is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-abrasive and non-corrosive.
Concrete Cleaner Usage:
- Perfect for:
- Automotive or truck repair garages.
- We recommend a 3:1 dilution to start, let soak 15 to 20 minutes. Add more water to rinse, squeegee floor and rinse again.
- Apply directly to stubborn marks, scrub in, let soak, scrub again and squeegee clean.
- Or scrub with a 175-rpm floor machine equipped with a steel wire brush, Nylo-grit, or Strata-Grip brush.
- Pleasant orange citrus scent.
- A water-based citrus cleaner with:
- Emulsified natural solvents.
- Water soluble solvents.
- Non-toxic detergent.
- Chelating and rinse agents.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#140601)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#140601C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#140605)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#140655)
- NOTE: Not for use on stained, decorated or painted concrete.
- Not recommended for use in automatic floor scrubbers.
What our customers are saying about Citrus Concrete Cleaner:
"Your Citrus Concrete Cleaner gets the job done!"
~Richard Vena, Best Custodial Maintenance, Westmont, IL