This amazingly versatile citrus cleaner will clean just about anything! Strong enough for your toughest jobs and great as an all purpose cleaner.
Why Use Orange-Aid Cleaner? :
- It really works! Take a look at this 12 second video.
- Absorbs dirt, oil, and grease, pulling them away from the surface.
- Graphite and Ink.
- Coffee and other food stains.
- Grease and Oil.
- Shoe polish and Scuff Marks.
- Cuts through musty, stale and smoky odors.
- Unlike harsh caustics and volatile solvents, Orange-Aid orange citrus cleaner:
- Is pleasant to work with.
- Contains no butyls or alkalis.
- Is non-toxic.
- Is non-flammable.
- Is non-abrasive and non-corrosive.
- Clean hotels, schools, garages, factories, bathrooms, office buildings, kitchens large and small.
- Great for machinery, sinks, spots on carpets, faucets, office furniture, plastic, tile, filing cabinets, porcelain, countertops, mirrors and more.
- A unique application for Orange-Aid: bugs on car windshields! Saturate window with Orange-Aid, let sit for 5 minutes, wipe off. Follow up with regular windshield wiper fluid.
- Dilution (Orange-Aid/Water):
- For heavy degreasing: 1 gal/1 gal
- For Dip Tanks: 16 oz/gal
- For Everyday Cleaning: 16 oz/gal
- For Everyday Cleaning (qt. spray bottle): 4 oz/qt.
- For Carpet Spotting: 8 oz/gal
- For Window Cleaning: 2 oz/gal. Please note, this is meant for cleaning excessively grimy windows or mirrors. After removing heavy soil clean with regular window cleaner.
- To remove carpet stains:
- Spray directly on spot.
- Always test an inconspicuous area first.
- Allow to set for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rub gently with a soft brush.
- Blot with a clean towel.
- Best to rinse area with water when done.
- Water-based citrus cleaner contains natural solvents (including Di-Limonene Orange Oil), chelating agents, and surfactants.
- Orange fragrance.
- Available in:
- Gallon Bottles (#044004).
- Case of (4) Gallon Bottles (#044004C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#044005)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#044055)
- Orange-Aid is also available single and case Ready-to-Use quarts here.
What type of floor do you have? Dura Wax has the floor cleaner you need for a wide variety of floors such as tile floors, wood floors and natural stone floors. We offer the following Floor Cleaning Products that clean floors such as neutralizing floor cleaners, multipurpose cleaners, complete floor cleaning products, cleaning and deodorizing floor cleaners, concentrated all purpose cleaners and more.
Orange-Aid Citrus Cleaner is also a degreaser. Dura Wax manufactures a range of degreasers from our strongest degreaser - Bust Out - to our Citrus Based Orange-Aid to our Non-Butyl Power II. Our Degreasing line of products degreases concrete floors, machinery, kitchens, metal, and plastic. Degrease manufacturing equipment. We have machine tool degreaser, engine degreaser cleaner, dip tank cleaner degreaser, factory floor degreaser, warehouse floor degreaser, auto repair shop floor degreaser, hand tool degreaser and more. Our degreasers can be used in a pressure washer for effective degreasing. Some degreasing products contain versatile citrus cleaner, all purpose degreaser, non toxic degreaser, Di-Limonene and other key ingredients. See individual product label for more information.
What our customers are saying about Orange-Aid Citrus Cleaner and Degreaser:
"Orange-Aid is absolutely the BEST cleaning chemical I have ever used. It handles the toughest grease and grime issues that occur on walls, ceilings and floors."
~Mark Suma (Owner), Rosati's Pizza, Huntley, IL
Watch the Latest Orange-Aid Industrial Concentrate Degreaser/Cleaner Videos: