Industrial Heavy-Duty Cleaner/Degreaser Handles the Really Tough Jobs
Why You'll Love Power II Heavy-Duty Cleaner:
- Non-butyl, fume-free degreaser and cleaner.
- Vigorously attacks mildew, stains, and baked-on grease.
- Quickly cuts through tough, oily, greasy soil on ventilator stacks, stoves, ovens, greasy metal surfaces and floors.
- Removes built-up soap scum and film from showers, basins, and toilets.
- Gets rid of caked-on grease and oil on baseboards.
- Deodorizes as it cleans.
- Rinses easily and leaves all surfaces clean and bright.
- Recommended for hard surfaces such as floors, walls and woodwork.
- Perfect for kitchen, garage and factory floors.
- Use 16 oz. per gallon of water for regular degreasing or floor stripping.
- Use 32 oz. per gallon of water for extra-heavy duty degreasing. Allow to remain on surface not more than 5 minutes, scrub and then remove.
- For painted surfaces, test in an inconspicuous area to make sure paint is not affected.
- In stubborn cases it may be necessary to increase strength or repeat procedure a second time.
- A scrubbing machine will speed-up removal process.
- Diluting with warm water accelerates cleaning action.
- After cleaning always rinse with room temperature water.
- Directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases, a higher dilution can be used, whereas in extreme cases, less dilution may be required.
- Non-acid and non-flammable.
- Mild odor.
- Available in:
- Gallon Bottles (#040501)
- Case of (4) Gallon Bottles (#040501C)
- Five Gallon Pails (#040505)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#040555)