The amazingly versatile citrus cleaner is Pre-Mixed and in a Ready-To-Use Bottle!
The only All Purpose Orange cleaner you will ever need!
Orange Aid is great for finished wood kitchen cabinets!
What Makes Orange-Aid so Good?
- Cleans just about anything!
- Removes blood, ink, coffee and other food stains, graphite, grease, oil, shoe polish, adhesive, crayon, scuff marks, etc.
- Absorbs dirt, oil, and grease, pulling them away from the surface.
- Cuts through musty, stale and smoky odors.
- Unlike harsh caustics and volatile solvents, Orange-Aid orange cleaner is pleasant to work with and contains no butyls or alkalis, is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-abrasive and non-corrosive.
- Clean hotels, schools, garages, factories, hospitals, bathrooms, restaurants, office buildings, kitchens – large and small.
- Great for machinery, sinks, spots on carpets, faucets, office furniture, plastic, tile, filing cabinets, porcelain, countertops, mirrors and more.
- Water-based cleaner contains natural solvents (including Di-Limonene Orange Oil), chelating agents, and surfactants.
- Natural orange scent.
- Sold in
- 1 quart bottles (#044032)
- 1 quart bottles with trigger sprayer (#044032SB)
- Case of (12) 1 quart bottles (#044032C)
- Also sold as concentrated formula (click here) in
- 1 gallon bottles (#044004)
- Case of 4 (1) gallon bottles (#044004C)
- 5 gallon pails (#044005)
- 55 gallon drums (#044055)
What our customers are saying about Orange-Aid All Purpose Citrus Cleaner:
~"Orange-Aid is absolutely the BEST cleaning chemical I have ever used. It handles the toughest grease and grime issues that occur on walls, ceilings and floors."
Mark Suma (Owner), Rosati's Pizza, Huntley, IL