The amazingly versatile citrus cleaner is Pre-Mixed and in a Ready-To-Use Bottle!
The only All Purpose Orange cleaner you will ever need!
Orange Aid is great for finished wood kitchen cabinets!
What Makes Orange-Aid so Good?
- It really works! Take a look at this 12 second video.
- Cleans just about anything!
- Removes blood, ink, coffee and other food stains, graphite, grease, oil, shoe polish, adhesive, crayon, scuff marks, etc.
- Absorbs dirt, oil, and grease, pulling them away from the surface.
- Cuts through musty, stale and smoky odors.
- Unlike harsh caustics and volatile solvents, Orange-Aid orange cleaner is pleasant to work with and contains no butyls or alkalis, is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-abrasive and non-corrosive.
- Clean hotels, schools, garages, factories, bathrooms, office buildings, kitchens – large and small.
- Great for machinery, sinks, spots on carpets, faucets, office furniture, plastic, tile, filing cabinets, porcelain, countertops, mirrors and more.
- Water-based cleaner contains natural solvents (including Di-Limonene Orange Oil), chelating agents, and surfactants.
- Natural orange scent.
- Sold in
- 1 quart bottles (#044032)
- 1 quart bottles with trigger sprayer (#044032SB)
- Case of (12) 1 quart bottles (#044032C)
- Also sold as concentrated formula (click here) in
- 1 gallon bottles (#044004)
- Case of 4 (1) gallon bottles (#044004C)
- 5 gallon pails (#044005)
- 55 gallon drums (#044055)
What type of floor do you have? Dura Wax has the floor cleaner you need for a wide variety of floors such as tile floors, wood floors and natural stone floors. We offer the following Floor Cleaning Products that clean floors such as neutralizing floor cleaners, multipurpose cleaners, complete floor cleaning products, cleaning and deodorizing floor cleaners, concentrated all purpose cleaners and more.
What our customers are saying about Orange-Aid All Purpose Citrus Cleaner:
~"Orange-Aid is absolutely the BEST cleaning chemical I have ever used. It handles the toughest grease and grime issues that occur on walls, ceilings and floors."
Mark Suma (Owner), Rosati's Pizza, Huntley, IL