This amazingly versatile citrus cleaner will clean just about anything! Strong enough for your toughest jobs and great as an all purpose cleaner.
Why Use Orange-Aid Cleaner? :
- Absorbs dirt, oil, and grease, pulling them away from the surface.
- Graphite and Ink.
- Coffee and other food stains.
- Grease and Oil.
- Shoe polish and Scuff Marks.
- Cuts through musty, stale and smoky odors.
- Unlike harsh caustics and volatile solvents, Orange-Aid orange citrus cleaner:
- Is pleasant to work with.
- Contains no butyls or alkalis.
- Is non-toxic.
- Is non-flammable.
- Is non-abrasive and non-corrosive.
- Clean hotels, schools, garages, factories, hospitals, bathrooms, restaurants, office buildings, kitchens large and small.
- Great for machinery, sinks, spots on carpets, faucets, office furniture, plastic, tile, filing cabinets, porcelain, countertops, mirrors and more.
- Dilution (Orange-Aid/Water):
- For heavy degreasing: 1 gal/1 gal
- For Dip Tanks: 16 oz/gal
- For Everyday Cleaning: 16 oz/gal
- For Everyday Cleaning (qt. spray bottle): 4 oz/qt.
- For Carpet Spotting: 8 oz/gal
- For Window Cleaning: 2 oz/gal.
- To remove carpet stains:
- Spray directly on spot.
- Always test an inconspicuous area first.
- Allow to set for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rub gently with a soft brush.
- Blot with a clean towel.
- Best to rinse area with water when done.
- Water-based citrus cleaner contains natural solvents (including Di-Limonene Orange Oil), chelating agents, and surfactants.
- Orange fragrance.
- Available in:
- Gallon Bottles (#044004).
- Case of (4) Gallon Bottles (#044004C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#044005)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#044055)
- Orange-Aid is also available single and case Ready-to-Use quarts here.
What our customers are saying about Orange-Aid Citrus Cleaner and Degreaser:
"Orange-Aid is absolutely the BEST cleaning chemical I have ever used. It handles the toughest grease and grime issues that occur on walls, ceilings and floors."
~Mark Suma (Owner), Rosati's Pizza, Huntley, IL