Specially designed to provide a consistent level of performance throughout pad life.
Benefits of Using the 3M Thickline Floor Pad:
- Uniform coating throughout every 3M™ floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life.
- Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
- Exacting standards for quality mean thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad are exceptional, resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or machine vibration.
- The precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contributes to the smooth operation which extends pad life and may help reduce operator fatigue.
- Strip floors quickly with the best possible results.
- Use for wet stripping to remove old wax and finish before re-coating.
- 3M™ Black Stripper Pad 7200 is a floor maintenance stripping pad made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured, non-woven construction.
- Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad.
- Unique design and durable construction make these pads the industry standard for consistent performance and long life.
- Designed to strip floor finish from floor prior to refinishing.
- For use on standard, low speed automatic scrubbers and rotary floor machines (175 - 600 rpm).
- The 3M Thickline pad is used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers.
- The pad is also used to clean heavily soiled hard surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemicals.
- The product is intended for use on standard, low speed automatic scrubbers and rotary floor machines.
- For use on finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete.
Pad Use and Cleaning:
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to scrubbing with stripping or cleaning solution and floor pad.
- Pick up dirty solution with a mop, wet vacuum, or automatic scrubber.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- Pads may be hosed out using a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil.
- Pads may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution to dissolve caked soil or finish prior to hosing out.
- Store indoors in original packaging and under normal facility conditions.
- Sold in case of (5) ¾" pads
- Pad is a nylon/polyester blend
- 3M™ Black Stripping Pad 7200 is certified by Green Seal® for Environmental Innovation based on a design for significantly improved initial and mid-life performance compared to competitive products, extending the useful life of the floor pad and reducing solid waste generation
Select the Right 3M Floor Pad 3M Floor Pad Selection Chart"