The MegaVac Commercial is the Most Powerful Backpack Vacuum Available!
Get more done in less time with the Megavac!
Why Choose the MegaVac BackPack Vacuum:
- Converts to a blower in two quick steps without additional parts or accessories.
- With a 10 quart filter capacity, users are able to clean more with less down time.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, featured in our Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.9% efficient.
- Captures dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 1 micron and larger.
- The MegaVac has earned the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- This vacuum system meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and Indoor Air Quality.
- Meets the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating for Green Cleaning.
- The MegaVac is proven to clean more area in less time and with less operator fatigue.
- Integrated tool belt keeps accessory tools within your grasp.
- 1188 watt/10.6 amp motor.
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Sound level is 66 dBA.
- 150 CFM
- 100" static lift.
- 4 level filtration: (1136 sq, in total area, 698 sq in).
- Intercept Micro filter media.
- 10 quart capacity.
- Unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
NOTE: warranty will be voided if genuine ProTeam bags are not used.
Includes 107100 Xover Accessory Kit.
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush
- Blower Tool
- 14" Xover Floor Tool
- 42-59" Telescopic Wand
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- Micro cloth filter bag
- 1-1/2" x 54" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50-foot extension cord
- Literature Kit
Why ProTeam Backpack Vacuums?
- ProTeam backpacks use less than half the energy and effort to clean the same area as an upright.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum reduces stress on joints due to the natural walking motion.
- With a backpack vacuum you vacuum upright instead of hunching over which reduces lower back pain.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum results in less body stress due to the use of larger muscle groups.
- ProTeam backpack vacuums remove more soil without stirring up dust that would cause you to breathe unhealthy air.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Routine Maintenance
ProTeam offers instructions on how to troubleshoot problems an...
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Preparing for Operation
This is a short training video that demonstrates how cleaning ...
ProTeam Super QuarterVac & Super CoachVac Residential Cleaning Service Kit
Commercial Backpack vacuums are lighter and easier to maneuver...
ProTeam Backpack Productivity
Watch now to see how vacuuming productivity increases when usi...