Due to delay in supplier parts fulfillment of this item will be delayed significantly.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
The MegaVac Commercial is the Most Powerful Backpack Vacuum Available!
Get more done in less time with the MegaVac!
Why Choose the MegaVac Backpack Vacuum:
- Converts to a blower in two quick steps without additional parts or accessories.
- With a 10 quart filter capacity, users are able to clean more with less down time.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, featured in our Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.9% efficient.
- Captures dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 1 micron and larger.
- The MegaVac has earned the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- This vacuum system meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and Indoor Air Quality.
- Meets the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating for Green Cleaning.
- The MegaVac is proven to clean more area in less time and with less operator fatigue.
- Integrated tool belt keeps accessory tools within your grasp.
- 1188 watt/10.6 amp motor.
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Sound level is 66 dBA.
- 150 CFM.
- 100" static lift.
- 4 level filtration: (1136 sq. in. total area, 698 sq. in.).
- Intercept Micro filter media.
- 10 quart capacity.
- Unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
NOTE: warranty will be voided if genuine ProTeam bags are not used.
Includes 107100 Xover Accessory Kit.
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush
- Blower Tool
- 14" Xover Floor Tool
- 42-59" Telescopic Wand
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- Micro cloth filter bag
- 1-1/2" x 54" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50-foot extension cord
- Literature Kit
Replacement Filter Bags Available (Item #073202): 100331 Intercept 10 qt. Micro Filter Paper Bags.
Why ProTeam Backpack Vacuums?
- ProTeam backpacks use less than half the energy and effort to clean the same area as an upright.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum reduces stress on joints due to the natural walking motion.
- With a backpack vacuum you vacuum upright instead of hunching over which reduces lower back pain.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum results in less body stress due to the use of larger muscle groups.
- ProTeam backpack vacuums remove more soil without stirring up dust that would cause you to breathe unhealthy air.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Routine Maintenance
ProTeam offers instructions on how to troubleshoot problems an...
ProTeam Tutorial: Backpack Vacuum Preparing for Operation
This is a short training video that demonstrates how cleaning ...
ProTeam Super QuarterVac & Super CoachVac Residential Cleaning Service Kit
Commercial Backpack vacuums are lighter and easier to maneuver...
ProTeam Backpack Productivity
Watch now to see how vacuuming productivity increases when usi...