A powerful, yet gentle soap scum remover that cuts through soap scum and hard water deposits on all your surfaces and fixtures.
Why our customers choose Scum-Gone Soap Scum Remover:
- A concentrated soap scum cleaner.
- Easy cleaning - contains no acids or abrasives to harm surfaces.
- Removes dulling films and hard water deposits from bathroom fixtures.
- Dissolves soap scum, body oils, and water deposits.
- No overpowering chemical odor, just a pleasant scent.
- Use on shower stalls, urinals, toilets, porcelain, stainless steel surfaces, aluminum fixtures, and drinking fountains.
- Shower Stall Film Removal: 12 oz Scum Gone to 1 gallon water.
- Water film on fountains: 10 oz Scum Gone to 1 gallon water.
- Spray bottle use in washrooms: : ¼ Scum Gone to ¾ water.
- Lemon scented.
- Sold in
- 1 Gallon Bottles (#044104)
- Case of (4) 1 Gallon Bottles (#044104C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#044105)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#044155)
Popular in the Detention Industry!